Why You Need to Start Using Mild Shampoo Right now!
Firstly What is a mild shampoo?
Mild shampoos are shampoos that contain gentler and generally weaker cleansing agents compared to regular shampoos. A mild shampoo can be used everyday and carry natural oils and botanical extracts.
Why to ditch shampoo and switch to mild shampoo?
Cons of shampoo
- Shampoos contain harsh chemicals like parabens that cause damage to hair follicles and cause hair loss.
- SLS(Sodium Laureth Sulfate),a foaming agent in shampoo has protein denaturing properties that causes inflammation and skin irritation with many other scalp problems.
- Using shampoo daily causes dependency on the product. It decreases the natural production of oils of the skin, thus causing various skin irritations
- Frequent exposure to shampoo can cause rashes, skin inflammation, itching, redness, and eczema because of the various harsh chemicals present in all beauty products.
So it’s better to switch to mild shampoo and naturally care for your hair from home.
Pros of mild shampoo
- A mild shampoo effectively clears scalp build-up.
- It doesn’t strip the hair and scalp of moisture but in fact conditions it.
- It provides the hair with essential nutrients.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It calms the scalp.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- Can be used for sensitive scalps as well.
Indian budget-friendly mild shampoos (under ₹600)
- Sebamed Everyday Shampoo Ph5.5
- Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo, Gentle Daily Care
- WOW Apple Cider Vinegar No Sulphate and Parabens Shampoo
- Khadi Natural Herbal Amla and Reetha Shampoo/Cleanser
- The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo
- Nykaa Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar & Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- The Beauty Co. Onion & Fenugreek Shampoo
- Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser – Bhringraj & Shikakai (Travel Mini)
- Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Aroma Smooth and Serene shampoo
Buy now:₹600 for 450ml
- Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Shikakai & Honey Hair Cleanser
- TNW The Natural Wash Herbal Shampoo for Hair Fall Control with Exotic Nourishing Herbs
With the no-poo method gaining popularity mild shampoos are of utmost use now more than ever.
- Apple cider vinegar and baking soda can be used to add later with these mild shampoos.
- Shikakai can also be used as a natural shampoo substitute.
Also Read :