Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge tutorial.
Real techniques by nic and sam miracle complexion sponge is a 3-in-1 multi-functional makeup sponge. Real techniques sponge is made up of latex-free revolutionary foam technology. It’s a versatile makeup tool to blend in makeup. It’s brilliantly cut in angles to get in contours around the nose and eyes, the pointy end to cover spots, blemishes, and imperfections.
Image source:Real Techniques
How to use real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
The product claims you can use it dry or wet.
Dry: For powder foundation. Gives a matte finish. Ensures complete coverage.
Wet:For liquid/gel foundation. Gives dewy glow.
To dampen, soak sponge in water until fully wet and gently squeeze out excess water.
Image source:Real Techniques
Cleaning of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Image source: Real techniques
Usage for beginners:
- Apply concealer under the eyes in a v shape with the end of v touching the base of cheekbone.
- Use the pointed head of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend in the concealer.
- Don’t rub or sweep the sponge on your skin. You’ve got to pat (up and down motion) the concealer in.
- Use the remaining product on real techniques miracle complexion sponge on blemishes and imperfections.
Part 1:Applying foundation
- Never put the foundation directly on Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (or any sponge for that matter) as it’ll soak up the foundation and the majority of product is wasted.
- Whatever foundation you’re using, put it on the back of your hand(quantity based on what kind of coverage you want) , using your fingers apply it all around your face(except nose) in a dotted manner.
- While applying foundation on your nose swipe the foundation on downward manner for complete coverage
- (Pro tip:Do not apply foundation on your eyelids if you’re going to use eyeshadow. It’ll cause creasing. Use a good eyeshadow primer while doing eye makeup)
once foundation is applied it’s time to blend it in using Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Part 2:Blending in using Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Use the flat edge of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend in the foundation
- Pat in the foundation using Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge bouncing up and down your face. It may take some time to get used to patting but this will give you the flawless coverage a foundation is supposed to give.
- While blending the foundation on your nose turn the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to the pointier side and use the same patting technique to blend in the foundation.
- Use the rounded edges of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply a cream blush just by pushing it in the areas you want to.
- If you have a makeup mishap or happen to apply too much product use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge as an eraser! Use the flat edge of it and work the product in.
Real techniques by nic and sam miracle complexion sponge is a game-changer in the world of blending. It has made sure every tip of it is worth using. Do give it a try and see the difference.
Some discounts on Natural products to our readerscook Viewers