Patanjali brand has come up with many Ayurvedic, Made-in-India products and Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser is one among them.so here we have given our review on Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review- Usage
- It comes in a white plastic bottle with a brown flip cap with a small opening to prevent over usage. It is quite travel friendly.
- The shampoo is brown in color, and not too thick or runny,consistency is quite good. It has a strong ayurvedic fruity smell.
- Very small quantity of product mixed with water can produce a good amount of lather. Massage into hair. One wash is enough to completely cleanse hair.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review-Results
- Hair retains the smell to some extent.
- Hair has a gentle shine but very subtle and natural shine and not like other chemical shampoos out there which give intense shine.
- Using mostly natural Ayurvedic ingredients, hair is nourished and strengthened from within.
- Controls hair fall to certain extent.
- Prevents hair greying as it contains ingredients like alla, myrtle and neem.
- There are no harmful ingredients which damage or dry your hair.
- Simple mild cleanser which can be used for all hair types.
Shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing.
About Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser:
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser or Shampoo reduces hair breakage, hair fall, and dry hair. It promotes hair growth and prevents premature gray hair. It can reduce hair fall and treat the hair disorders in a safe and effective way. It contains several natural herbs, which possess potent bioactive compounds and nutrients that nourish the scalp and maintain its health.
This gives beauty to the hairs, treating dryness and dandruff
Bhrigraj, myrtle (mahendi), acadia concinna (shikakai) and emblic myrobalan (aola), give new strength to the hairs. Soap nut (ritha), margosa (neem), Indian valerian (tagar), esculent fiacurtia (bakuchi) and turmeric, fights with the insecticides and are effective disinfectants, particularly in the root of hairs
Aloe vera, aola and kesh kanti stops hair loss and hair turning grey and keeps up shining
Usage: Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser is very cheap for a 200ml shampoo. Contains mostly Ayurvedic products which is a big plus. A simple mild good cleanser which lives up to its claims. If you want to just cleanse your hair without use of any chemicals, all shampoos of patanjali are worth a try.[wptb id=7112]
these were our review on Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser if you want to add your views please dm us on social media handles