Effective Natural Hair Conditioner: Top Best natural conditioner for frizzy hair
How to step up you hair care routine naturally to help with dry, dull, damaged and frizzy hair
Reasons for dryness:
- Excessive shampooing: though shampooing doesn’t cause damage, using shampoo filled with chemicals strips down the natural oil of hair and creates a dependency on the product. Your hair looks good the day you’ve washed but the very next day looks dull and lifeless. If this is your case it’s time to switch to gentle shampoo with very few chemicals
- Using excessive heat styling tools and blow drying: when hair straightener or curler is used without heat protectant damage cuticles on the outer layer of hair causing breakage and making the scalp weak. Try air drying your hair as much as possible and reduce the temperature while straightening/curling next time (if you can’t ditch heat styling tools completely)
- Nutrition: Mentally go through your everyday diet. Does it include protein, biotin, iron, omega-3-fatty acids, b vitamins, vitamin c, and zinc? If not try adding these into your daily diet
- For protein: chicken, tuna fish, fat mozzarella, paneer, eggs, shrimps, berries nuts, and legumes
- Biotin(vitamin B7): legumes, egg yolks, nuts, seeds, mushrooms, avocados, sweet potato, and yeast.
- Iron: beans, lentils, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, soya beans, broccoli, and green vegetables like spinach.
- Omega-3-fatty acids: fish, fish oil supplements, nuts(especially walnuts), soybeans, flax seeds sunflower seeds seed, and chia seeds
- Vitamin c: citrus fruits, green peppers, strawberries, broccoli, tomato, potato, leafy greens, mango, watermelon, Brussels sprouts, red peppers, cabbage, cauliflower, and pineapples
- Zinc: seeds of squash, pumpkin and sesame, nuts, legumes, meat, eggs, dairy, whole grains, and sweet potatoes
Including these doesn’t only promote hair growth, it helps to better your skin and basically a better you(you are what you eat right?)
Effective home natural masks and conditioners for silky smooth and healthy hair
Why try home remedies?
- Firstly, it’s cheap. Getting salon-like hair at home for almost no expense? You can thank me later
- No harsh chemicals involved so there’s no damage done.
- What’s better than taking some time for self-love amidst the work-from-home situation going on?
Natural hair conditioner masks
You need to understand what your hair needs and choose ingredients that suit your needs. Here are the ingredients and it’s benefits.
- Castor oil:
People who experience flaking as a result of the dry scalp must try Castor oil. Castor oil has a nutritional makeup composed of a powerful mix of proteins, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants.it also is a humectant, which means it’s an excellent vehicle for locking in moisture and shine. castor oil is thought to enhance and increase the absorption of other products. If incorporated into your normal hair ritual, your other products might actually penetrate more effectively, which will only do your hair’s health and growth ambition a favor in the long run.
- Coconut oil:
If you’re looking to grow your hair longer then start using coconut oil. Coconut oil could help you grow your hair longer by:
- Moisturizing your hair and reducing breakage
- Protecting your hair from protein loss and damage when wet
- Protecting your hair from environmental damage like wind, sun, and smoke.
- Aloe vera:
If you have dry damaged itchy scalp give aloe a try. It has
- anti-inflammatory actions that may help reduce scalp irritation moisturizing effect
- enzyme and fatty acid content that may help reduce inflammation
- vitamins C, E, B-12, folic acid, and choline content that may help nourish and strengthen hair
- Amla(gooseberry) :
If you’re experiencing hair fall, premature greying and dandruff try out amla on hair (and include it in your diet).
- strengthen the scalp and hair reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying
- stimulate hair growth
- reduce hair loss
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp
- prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections
- prevent or treat fungal and bacterial hair and scalp infection
- improve the overall appearance of hair
- Supports hair growth
- Enhances hair elasticity
- Prevents hair fall
- Repairs damage
- Adds shine
- Improves texture
- Apple cider vinegar
- Reduces frizz
- Acts against itchiness and scalp infection
- Reduces dandruff
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- rich in potassium, vitamins, and natural oils
- moisturizes the scalp
- promotes hair elasticity
- makes hair shinier and more manageable
- prevents dandruff
- protects against split ends and hair breakage
- repairs sun-damaged hair
- smoothes frizzy hair
Natural hair masks recipes
Using these ingredients, you can make hair masks to strengthen hair, promote hair growth, and add shine. The only con of it is it’s a messy procedure and masks having eggs, onion or yogurt gives not so pleasing fragrance, but slowly but surely it’s gonna be worth it.
- Aloe vera shine mask
Mix three teaspoons of fresh aloe vera gel with two teaspoons of yogurt. If you don’t want your hair smelling like yogurt, ditch it and use the only aloe.
- 2. Mix well and apply on hair and scalp.
- 3. Massage the mixture into the scalp well for 10 minutes.
- 4. Let it rest for at least half an hour and wash.
- Coconut banana moisturizing mask
- Blend one/two ripe bananas according to your hair length and add coconut oil. (You can add Castor/olive oil for extra TLC)
- Mix well and apply generously to hair and scalp
- Keep it for at least 1 hour before you wash. (The longer the better)
- Strengthening protein mask
- Add 2 eggs and 2 spoons of coconut oil And 2 spoons of mayonnaise.
- Mix well and let it sit for 5 mins
- Generously apply to hair and scalp
- Let it rest for 45 mins at least (eggs doesn’t have the best smell so you’ve been warned)
- Cooling green tea apple cider vinegar rinse
- Add a cup of green tea and 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar. If you want a mask like consistency add aloe vera ,yoghurt Or a grated banana.
- Mix well and massage into scalp and hair
- Let it sit for at least half an hour before wash.
- Strength and shine Amla mask
- Take a fresh amla and squeeze out its juice.
- Add aloe and one spoonful of castor oil and mix well
- If you want a thicker consistency to add banana
- Mix well and apply to scalp and hair generously
- Let it rest for 30mslind before you wash
- Apple cider vinegar and yogurt hair grow mask
- 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Water(whenever acv is used dilute it with water)
- Mix well and apply to the scalp and hair. Massage well
- Let it rest for at least 15 minutes Before you wash.
You can use these masks every 15 days or at least try once a month. Yes it’s time consuming but it’s totally worth it.
Bonus hair care:
With nourishing hair masks try conditioning hair rinses
- Rice water hair rinse
Rice grains contain 75–80 percent starch.Rice water is the starchy water that remains after soaking or cooking rice.
Rice water is thought to contain many of the vitamins and minerals contained in rice. These include:
- amino acids
- B vitamins
- vitamin E
- Take a cup of uncooked rice and rinse thoroughly
- Place it in a bowl with 3-4 cups of water
- Soak overnight (if not at least for an hour)
- Strain the rice water and use it as a rinse (or store it in a spray bottle and use it whenever you need shine).
- wash hair with shampoo
- rinse thoroughly with water from the tap
- pour rice water onto their hair
- massage the rice water into the hair and scalp
- leave on for up to 20 minutes
- rinse hair thoroughly using warm water from the tap.
- Green tea rinse
- Filled with antioxidants green tea adds shine and strength to hair
- Brew a few green tea bags in about 4-5 glasses of water for about 15 minutes, and then let it cool down.
- After washing your hair with a mild shampoo, take the green tea and massage it on your scalp for about 10 minutes. Next, rinse it with cold water.
- You can store it in a bottle spray and use it whenever you style your hair for extra shine.
- Beetroot for color and condition
- Take the juice of two beetroots, freshly grated ginger juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix it to form a paste and work it all the way into your scalp, to the tips of your hair.
- Keep for around 20-30 minutes and wash your hair
- Doing this repeatedly gives burgundy-red shade to your hair(visible after 4-5 uses)
- If you want intense color, mix it with henna and apply it as a dye.
With good nutrition inside out you can see your damaged hair getting better. Remember to regularly get your hair trimmed, use gentle shampoos and conditioner, use the right brushes and to avoid heat. The best thing about these natural care is you can do it as many times as possible and results just keep getting better. we assure you this works we hope you liked our Natural Hair Conditioner article
Also Read : Acne Scar Removal Remedies for Diffrent Skin types in India
Some discounts on Natural products to our readerscook Viewers