|Chyawanprash believed to be effective in post COVID-19 recovery period|
Chyawanprash believed to be effective in post COVID-19 recovery period
Coronavirus – 19 ailment caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus is another ailment, with new data being known on a powerful premise about the characteristic history of the sickness, particularly as far as post-recovery occasions.
After intense Coronavirus sickness, recuperated patients may keep on revealing a wide assortment of signs and side effects including weariness, body ache, cough, sore throat, trouble in breathing, and so on. As of now, there is restricted proof of post-Coronavirus sequelae and further exploration is required and is being effectively sought after. An encompassing methodology is required for follow up care and prosperity of all post-COVID recuperating patients.
(I) If you are taking care at a singular level
• Proceed Coronavirus proper conduct (utilization of mask, hand, and respiratory
cleanliness, social distancing).
• Drink a sufficient amount of warm water.
• If health permits, regular household work to be done. Professional work
to be resumed in a graded manner.
• Gentle/moderate exercise
o Everyday practice of Yogasana, Pranayama, and Reflection, as much as health permits.
o Breathing activities as recommended by the treating doctors.
o Every day morning or night stroll at an agreeable pace as endured.
• Adjusted nutritious eating routine.
• Have sufficient sleep and rest.
• Abstain from smoking and utilization of liquor.
• Accept normal meds as prompted for Coronavirus
• Self-health observing at home – temperature, pulse, blood sugar (particularly, if diabetic), pulse oximetry, and so forth (if restoratively prompted)
also read : AMIT SHAH IN AIIMS
also read : AMIT SHAH IN AIIMS
(ii) If you are taking care of the community
• Recouped people to impart their positive encounters to their companions and family members.
• Look for psycho-social help from peers, community health laborers, instructor. Whenever required look for mental health support service.
• Participate in group sessions of Yoga, Meditation, etc. while taking all due
precautions like social distancing.
(iii) If you are taking care of medical services
• The first follow-up visit (physical/telephonic) ought to be inside 7 days after discharge, ideally at the medical clinic where he/she went through treatment.
• The patients who had gone through home isolation, in the event that they gripe of enduring side effects, will visit the closest health office.
• Serious cases requiring critical care support will require more severe followup.
It is recommended by the Ministry of AYUSH that the utilization of Chyawanprash toward the beginning of the day (1 teaspoonful) with lukewarm water/milk is highly suggested (under the direction of an Enlisted Ayurveda doctor) as in the clinical practice Chyawanprash is accepted to be powerful in the post-recuperation period.
You can also read more about the Post COVID Management Protocol as issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, in the link is given below.