BEST HAPPY EASTER WISHES, QUOTES,CAPTION, IMAGES FACEBOOK & WHATSAPP STATUS 2020
Many Christians celebrate Easter Sunday as the day of Jesus Christ’s resurrection, which is written in the New Testament of the Christian bible. According to the Gospel of John in the New Testament, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb where Jesus was buried and found it empty. An angel told her that Jesus had risen.
Easter Day, which falls on Sunday for most Christians in the U.S., celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. After being executed on a cross on Good Friday, Jesus was buried in a tomb. That first Easter, some 2,000 years ago, God the Father raised Jesus from the dead
Why do they call it Easter?
The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at the beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century
Easter with eggs
The egg, an ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with pagan festivals celebrating spring. From a Christian perspective, Easter eggs are said to represent Jesus’ emergence from the tomb and resurrection. … Easter egg hunts and egg rolling are two popular egg-related traditions.
History of egg on Easter
According to many sources, the Christian custom of Easter eggs, specifically, started among the early Christians of Mesopotamia, who stained eggs with red coloring “in memory of the blood of Christ, shed at His crucifixion”. … The use of eggs as favors or treats at Easter originated when they were prohibited during Lent.
BEST HAPPY EASTER WISHES,QUOTES,CAPTION,IMAGES FACEBOOK & WHATSAPP STATUS 2020
May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love, and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday. Happy Easter to you and your family
I hope you have a wonderful Easter, filled with chocolate, sunshine, and bunnies. Happy Easter to you
May the spirit of the Lord fill your home this Easter and all the rest of your days. A very Happy Easter to you
May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family
Here’s to an Easter spent remembering what the holiday is really about: peace, forgiveness, and the gift of Jesus. Happy Easter to you and your family
Easter is the time of year when all of the Halloween candy miraculously makes it into the Easter Basket. Happy Easter to all the candy lovers out there!
Easter reminds us that hope must never be lost for as dark as the road may seem, there always lies light at the end of it. May all your prayers be fulfilled. May you have a pleasant Easter
CUTE CAPTIONS FOR EASTER
- “Have a hoppy Easter!”
- “Don’t worry, be happy.”
- “Filling my Easter basket with joy and lots of chocolate.”
- “The best Easter is one spent with your Peeps.”
- “You’re a good egg.”
- “Bunny kisses and Easter wishes.”
- “Living life in full bloom.”
- “Spring has officially sprung!”
- “Spending today with some-bunny special.
- “Today was egg-stra special.”
- “Have an egg-cellent Easter!”
- “Some-bunny loves you!”
- “Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken.”
- “Wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter!”
- “Spending Easter with the cutest chicks I know.”
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.”
- “Cute chick.”
EASTER CAPTION FOR FAMILY
- “He is risen.” –Matthew 28:6
- “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” –Kate McGahan
- “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” –Clarence W. Hall
- “Let your light shine before others.” –Matthew 5:16
- “But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust.” –Walter Raleigh
- “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” –Jeffrey R. Holland
- “We live and die; Christ died and lived!” –John Stott
- “Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love, and joy.” –Unknown
- “It’s not about the bunny, it’s about the Lamb.” –Unknown