How To Become A Live Game Streamer? in the spare time of lockdown, let's learn to create audiences
If you are passionate about video games and are actually good at them, then YouTube is your destination for showcasing your skills and increasing your popularity and followers. At the same, it is also the best platform on which you can start making a regular and timely income. Every gamer has wondered as to how to become a live game streamer. And this article is for you.
How To Become A Live Game Streamer?
1. To become a live game streamer, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. These few things should be followed compulsorily if you want to become a live game streamer
2. Get A Camera: This is the only piece of equipment on this list of things as it is very important. If you want to start streaming, get a camera as your live game stream is made up of two things; your gameplay and you. So it is important to let the viewers see your face in order to become a live game streamer. You need to be in your stream.
3. Set Up Your Room: Now that you have a camera, the next thing to do is setting up your room. By setting up, we don't mean that you have to buy expensive accessories and decor to beautify your room. By setting up, we mean to say that make sure your room is not messed up while you live stream. Your living space is an opportunity to let people know who you are and what you are about and informs people on how to become a live game streamer
4. Learn How Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) Works: It is important to have knowledge about the OBS before you go on to become a live game streamer. Once you familiarize yourself with the software, you'll be able to match things with your personality.
5. Figure Out Why People Are Going To Watch Your Live Stream: This is where it starts getting interesting and will probably boost your interest and questions on how to become a live game streamer. It is important to figure out why people are going to watch you instead of the 3 million broadcasters who are already present on the web. Therefore, it is important to figure out what you can bring to your viewers.